Payday 2: How To Mark Enemies
Having intel is probably going one of many important points in Payday 2, and thus it’s an excellent conduct to mark your enemies. Highlighting enemies may assist you and your teammates know their location. This may assist alert your workforce and help them cowl from the guards. But it might be a bit sophisticated how one can purpose them and it’s attainable you’ll assume you need some explicit expertise for it. Don’t concern, on this info you’ll have the ability to study to highlight enemies in Payday 2.
How to Mark Enemies in Payday 2
You can Mark enemies on this recreation by pressing the Shout or Interact button. This will highlight the enemies by exhibiting their silhouette to you and your teammates. In order to mark them press the following button:
- PC: Press the F key in your keyboard.
- Xbox: Press the RB button in your controller.
- PS4: Press the R1 button in your controller.
- Nintendo Switch: Press the R button in your Switch Pro controller or on the Joy-con.
You cannot mark every enemy inside the recreation. The perform to give attention to is just related to explicit enemies and security cameras. These explicit enemies embrace:
- Captain Winters
- SWAT Van Turret
If you want to improve how marking enemies impacts your gameplay, it’s finest to get the High Value Target expertise. You can uncover it under the Silent Killer a part of the Ghost Skill tree. This is what it does:
- High Value Target
- Base mannequin: Enemies that you just simply mark will take 15% additional harm.
- Ace mannequin: Marked enemies take 50% further harm when 10 meters away. It moreover doubles the interval for a approach prolonged they’ll maintain marked. And lastly, you’ll have the ability to highlight them by aiming with any weapon of your choice.
That covers each factor you need to do to Highlight enemies in Payday 2. Since you need having fun with this recreation yow will uncover our guides useful on how one can unlock the jacket character pack, get c4, and enhance your safehouse for Payday 2.